This year we will be investigating many scientific areas of study:
- Electricity - constructing circuits using electrical components and looking at the scientific notation of circuits.
- Evolution and Inheritance - investigating how offspring are similar to parents and how adaptation, inheritance and evolution have shaped our world.
- Classification - looking at the Taxonomic rank system of classification, investigating what separates different species from one another.
- Light - how light travels from an object to our eye in order for us to see things.
- Animals including Humans - we will look at different parts of the human body, focusing on the circulatory system. As well as this, we will investigate what constitutes a healthy lifestyle.