This term we are learning about relationships.
LO. I can identify some of the jobs I do in my family and how I feel like I belong
LO. I know how to make friends to stop myself from feeling lonely
LO. I can think of ways to solve problems and stay friends
LO. I am starting to understand the impact of unkind words
LO. I can use Calm Me time to manage my feelings
LO. I know how to be a good friend
In music we are learning about the interrelated dimensions of music through singing, improvising and playing classroom instruments
We are learning to sing nursery rhymes and action songs:
- Wind The Bobbin Up
- Rock-a-bye Baby
- Five Little Monkeys Jumping On The Bed
- Twinkle Twinkle
- If You're Happy And You Know It
- Head, Shoulders, Knees And Toes
- Old Macdonald
- Incy Wincy Spider
- Baa Baa Black Sheep
- Row, Row, Row Your Boat
We are learning to:
- Draw information from a simple map.
- Understand that some places are special to members of their community.
- Recognise that people have different beliefs and celebrate special times in different ways.
- Recognise some similarities and differences between life in this country and life in other countries.
- Recognise some environments that are different to the one in which they live.