The dates that the National KS2 SATs will take place in May 2019 are from Monday 13th May 2019 to Thursday 16th May 2019.
· All stationary required for the test is provided by school.
· If your child is ill on the day of the test, they must come in. Please let the office know what the situation is. Often children feel ill because of nerves but if they continue to seem unwell then they will be able to return home after the test.
· On the week of the tests, it is extremely important all children get some quality sleep.
· In the morning, children will also need to have a good breakfast to fuel them for the day.
· Keeping hydrated is essential. Please ensure your child comes prepared with a full bottle of water.
· We do not advise revising the day before tests; children need to feel as fresh as possible for their exam the next day.
· It is perfectly normal to feel nervous in school about the test - just reassure your child they can only do their best.