The chidren made African habitats for animals from boxes.
History and Geography
· History– We are learning about Oliver Twist and the changes in eating habits that have occurred throughout history in Britain.
· Geography– We will study where food comes from that we eat everyday, in order to develop our location knowledge.
Art, D&T and Music
· Music– Periods of history; Oliver Twist (The musical).
· D&T– Children will have the opportunity to investigate and cook seasonal foods. And learn where their food comes from.
· Art– Children will paint with different types of paint as well as working under the influence of artists such as Turner.
R.E. and British Values
· R.E.– Christianity and Sikhism identity and belonging
· British Values– We will be thinking about preparing to play our roles as an active citizen and developing a healthy and safer life style.