During the Spring Term children will be learning about:
- Living Things are their Habitats:
- Explore and compare differences between things that are living, dead and never been alive.
- Identify that most living things live in habitats to which they are suited .
- Describe how animals obtain their food from plants and other animals using simple food chains.
During the Autumn Term children will be learning about:
- Everyday Materials– We will be looking at sorting materials based on their properties and ensuring we use accurate vocabulary.
- We will then move on to think about the suitability of materials such as whether they are waterproof or absorbent.