During English lessons we will be exploring the following :
· Fairy tales– we will be comparing traditional fairy tales and their features.
· Recount-This will link to our Quentin Blake topic and children will develop a range of non-narrative skills.
· Play writing– We will be writing and preforming plays based on a familiar story.
· Instructions –We will write and evaluate a range of instruction including directions.
· Poetry—Children will be using poetry to help with their vocabulary building and be able to write, read and preform free verse.