We have been creating our own creature called a Miptor and writing an expert guide to show others how to look after them.
We will be looking at the following this Autumn:
· Looking at diary writing, newspaper articles and encyclopaedias using Spiderwick Chronicles Field Guide.
· Using ‘Way Home’ to learn descriptive writing.
· Using texts like Jaws to write a dual narrative.
· Making a range of creative writing pieces on the Alex Rider series of stories.
· Creating a documentary-style voice over for an animal of their choice.