· History– We are learning about the Aztec civilisation and the aspects of their culture, all the way from entertainment to sacrifice.
· Geography– We are learning about the way rivers form and shape our landscape.
· French– We will be learning how to say different words that relate to school and school life.
· Music– We will be learning to talk about music in different periods of history that I have studied.
· D&T– We will be making a project based on our geography topic of study.
· Art– We will be using perspective to create depth in pencil sketches.
· R.E.– This term our focus is on Islam and Christianity., thinking about the values both religions hold.
· British Values– We will think carefully about how we can respect those who are different to us.
· Computing - We will be learning about programming through a topic on robotics