· Take one book– We will use ‘Oliver Twist’ to help our children understand and appreciate food and where it comes from as well as different styles of living in different periods of British history.
· Traditional tales– Our learning will consist of studying Greek Myths.
· Report writing— children will write reports based on notes they have collected about changes of diet.
· Riddles—children will learn to consolidate and expand on their learning from poetry by writing simple riddles.
· Poetry—children will develop their vocabulary by writing and performing free verse.